This is the perfect summertime nummy of num! Put your garden veggies to good use here.
My sister in law Karen brought this to a family get together and it was seriously devoured in minutes.
Such a fresh,healthy appetizer before any event! This is off of the All recipes website. It is a five layer dip with all the flavors of the Mediterranean and it’s pretty too 🙂 It is a 15 min prep time which is doable!
- 2 10oz containers red pepper hummus /or whatever kind you prefer
- 1 small package low fat cream cheese (optional) any flavor
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 3/4 cup peeled and diced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1tsp dried oregano
- pita chips
1- spread cream cheese
3- layer feta,cheese,cucumber,tomato and olives
4-whisk oil and oregano and drizzle over the top
5-add little salt for taste
This is best if you can let it sit for 24 hours. But if you are on the run then it’s still delicious.
Thank me later!